Department of Women Development and Social Welfare, Government of West Bengal (DWD&SW) has designed the Kanyashree Prakalpa - a conditional cash transfer scheme with the aim of improving the status and well being of the girl child in West Bengal. This acts as an incentive to all school going teenagers of the school.
Our School has been registered under the above mentioned scheme in the year of 2018-2019.
The scheme has two components:
1. Annual Scholarship (K1) of Rs. 1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only)
2. One time Grant (K2) of Rs. 25,000/-(Rupees Twenty-five thousand only)
ANUNUAL SCHOLARSHIP (KANYASHREE1): A total of 197 students have applied from our Institution.
ONE-TIME GRANT (KANYASHREE2): A total of 32 students have applied from our Institution.
ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP (KANYASHREE1): A total of 195 students have applied and 166 students have renewed from our
ONE-TIME GRANT (KANYASHREE2): A total of 14 students have applied and 34 students have upgraded (from K1 to K2) from our Institution
RENEWAL AND UPGRADATION COMPLETED
1. Birth Certificate of the student (Any Govt. Registered)
2. Aadhar Card of the student
3. 2 Passport size recent photograph of the student with school uniform
4. Individual bank account details of the student( Front page of the passbook)
5. Unmarried certificate of the student from ward councillor or any Gazetted Govt. official or Head of Institution
6. Parent’s voter Id Card
All unmarried girls aged 13-18 years, enrolled in classes VIII-XII.
Girls regularly attending institutions for education or vocational/sports training.
ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP (KANYASHREE1)
ELLIGIBILITY: All girl Students (irrespective of religion, caste and income)
AGE RANGE: (K1) - 1st April 2003 -31st March 2008
ONE TIME GRANT (KANYASHREE2)
ELLIGIBILITY: All girl Students turned to 18 years (irrespective of religion, caste and income)
AGE RANGE: (K2) - 1st April 2002 - 31st March 2003.